Post by HorseMagic » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am

As the title says, when viewing orders details, i.e

Order Details
Payment Details
Shipping Details
Products
Order History

I get Invalid token session. Please login again.

I have OC 1.5.4.1

Everything else seems to be working ok, I have checked in FF, Chrome and IE and all do exact same thing, I have spent the last week messing about and trying to find what was going on.

I could not find same problem anywhere, I know there are heaps of similar ones when I google, I did find a topic that had a link to "system information mod" and I have loaded that, the part that I am concerned with is
/vqmod/vqmod.log File Unavailable File Unavailable All the rest seem o.k.

Is this what could be causing the problem and if so how do I fix (not to technical please)
Last edited by HorseMagic on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anita

Location - Australia

Post by HorseMagic » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Please how to fix this?

I cannot go live with website until this is sorted, I cannot view the orders so if a customer has a couple of orders and I need to check back because they want something same I cannot see it.

these are the ones when I go to Sales/Order/View tab that I cannot see

https://mywebsite.com.au/admin/#tab-order
https://mywebsite.com.au/admin/#tab-payment
https://mywebsite.com.au/admin/#tab-shipping
https://mywebsite.com.au/admin/#tab-product
https://mywebsite.com.au/admin/#tab-history

I have tried without ssl, still not work

I have disable all the mods in vqmod, still not working.

I downloaded a fresh install of oc 1.5.4.1 under another domain name and it works perfect with no alterations..... I don't want to have to start again, have already done that too many times :(

In my searches I found these....

tried this....session.save_path = /tmp/php_sessions;
Nope, it kicked me out of oc, couldnt log in at all

this didnt work either in htaccess file.....
order allow,deny
allow from all

Anita

Location - Australia

Post by HorseMagic » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:01 pm

I have spent the last few hours trying to upgrade/reinstall opencart with not very good results, rather than explain all the errors that came along lets just say it was a mess.

I reinstalled from a backup and back to square 1, cannot view orders.

Anita

Location - Australia

Post by Nimitz1061 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 pm

This may be server or account related. Check to make sure your file storage doesn't exceed your account limits. If it does, upgrade the account.

If not, check with your host and ask them to make sure that the /tmp folder is not full.

You may be able to work around the issue by creating your own temporary folder above your web root and setting the session save path to point there.

David

Specializing in secure Hosting 4 OpenCart based eCommerce websites.

Location - United States

Post by HorseMagic » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:09 am

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.

This may be server or account related. Check to make sure your file storage doesn't exceed your account limits. If it does, upgrade the account.

No I have heaps of room, I have a business account and using cpanel, I am able to see that I have lots of space.

Also I did a quick install of opencart, no mods or alterations and the file works o.k.

I really am thinking I have an error somewhere in a file, just a matter of finding it as I am not at all technical, don't know where to begin looking.

Any ideas what files would cause this?

If not, check with your host and ask them to make sure that the /tmp folder is not full.

You may be able to work around the issue by creating your own temporary folder above your web root and setting the session save path to point there.

I can see a temp file, it doesn't look to have a lot in it, I took out some of the old files I could see (saved them just in case) but they appear to be all the old setups I had for opencart, didn't make any difference.

Anita

Location - Australia

Post by HorseMagic » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 am

I found this very useful, it has a list of errors and how to fix or what to look for, I tried this one, 5. Session Issue, it didn't work for me though it may help someone else :)

Common OpenCart Errors and How to Solve Them
http://www.opencartnews.com/tutorials/c ... olve-them/
Written by Qahar in Tutorials on August 21, 2012

Anita

Location - Australia

Post by rph » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 am

Disable any mods you have installed that affect order details.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by HorseMagic » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Found the error at long last, maybe I could get some sleep tonight :crazy:

Worst part was it was my fault!

I purchased a mod relating to a payment and I did not follow instructions properly and that was the error it gave.... Invalid token session. Please login again.

Hope this helps someone else in the future, but then maybe no one else make such silly error and then take so long to find it :-[

Anita

Location - Australia

Post by HorseMagic » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Thank you for your reply Ryan, I have solved it now, I must have been typing same time as you.

I did disable all the mods, I even went as far to uninstall but the info must have been in there still, today I spent going back to the beginning of all my backups, reinstalling and seeing where it all worked and not worked and finding where the error started then going through all the changes that were made, unfortunately I had loaded 4 mods then backed up so I had a bit to check.

Anita

Location - Australia

Post by HorseMagic » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:56 am

Just had someone ask what the mod was...

Ok I just went back and had a look at my emails, I had to get help from someone at the time, the problem was with the configuration files. I wrote in the thread it was a mod, but when I looked at my emails that was a different error, if it was a mod it was a payment mod.

By my emails for help.. I made an error when I added the https, below is the reply I got to fix it, now I did this and then it didn't work until next day... I thought I had cleared cache etc but apparently not done properly as next morning got up and all was ok...

Yes.. edit admin/config.php
copy the line for HTTP_CATALOG
paste that entire line underneath the original
change the HTTP_CATALOG to HTTPS_CATALOG

Hope the info helps someone..

Anita

Location - Australia