Post by hcairns » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Hello,

I would like to add the Shopzilla/Bizrate survey code to our website which need to be called after a customer successfully completed payment. I am assuming this should be added to sucess.tpl under the common directory for our template, is this correct? If not where should it go?

Huge thanks in advance,
H

Post by bizrateinsights » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:57 am

On the Shopzilla/Bizrate side, please open an account at merchant.shopzilla.com. You should open a separate account by country and then utilize the unique survey code associated with each account/country so that the survey is offered in the correct language for the customer.

The US code can be taken from the Merchant Services interface (merchant.shopzilla.com) under the Customer Feedback & Ratings tab (login for each account). This code should be copied and pasted on the order confirmation page (preferably near the top in the body tag of the page) in its entirety. For information on how to take advantage of all of the free pass-in variables, please see our US documentation at http://bizrateinsights.com/blog/2009/12 ... sale-code/. Other Open Cart members may need to provide direction on anything Open Cart specific or you can email us your order confirmation page source code and account identification number for us to help at bizrateinsights@bizrate.com.

Please also feel free to take advantage of our free US Site Abandonment survey: http://bizrateinsights.com/products/

If most of your business is outside of the US, then please advise us and a member of our EU team will contact you.
Regards,
Bizrate Insights

Post by jstyle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 pm

@hcairns: did you ever get the simple answer, if the correct place to put the code was in sucess.tpl, or if not then the name of opencart's order confirmation page where it should go???

Thank you in advance for sharing if you did!

Post by sk786 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:13 am

For future reference, I placed the code at the top of the page on catalog/controller/checkout/success.tpl