Post by LuckyBhumkar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Solution to following errors

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/sweeties/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_product_product.php on line 342

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /domains/handigeshit.nl/DEFAULT/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_product_product.php on line 307
It's the sign that the module options_resulting_price_2.0.2.xml is uncomfortable to your OpenCart environment. It's better to disable/delete this vQmod module.

Moreover, you can use trial-n-error method with other vQmod files. Some module may clash with each other, which resulted into error.

How to delete affected vQmod module (xml)
  • 1. Log in to OpenCart admin panel
  • 2. Navigate to Extensions > Module > VQMode manager > Edit > Disable Option_resulting_price_2.0.2.xml
  • 3. Clear the vQmod cache from Setting and Maintenance tab on the same page.
  • 4. Verify the existence of error by visiting your frontend store, primarily the product pages.
  • 5. If not, then use trial and error method via disabling the some vQmods
  • 6. If there is no error, then you can delete that suspected vQmod
  • 7. Done
Source: DoubtSolver

Post by moebius » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:29 pm

*bump*
seems like I'm having a common problem here - I sell Jewelry in Bronze, White Bronze, & Sterling - I can set the options in the back end (on 2.0.1.0), but can't get the options/pricing to work on the front end.
I'm getting desperate!

Post by LuckyBhumkar » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Dear Moebius,

You can get step-by-step information on setting the prices using multiple options.
http://docs.opencart.com/catalog/option/

Post by faca5 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:10 am

Hello.

Now you can set different type of prefix for price option, point and weight.
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=28021

This is very useful when you don't like to sum, or countdown. You can just set your price for each option with =.

It allow add, subtract, multiply, divide and equal.