Post by pltceat » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi, I accidentally disabled all users while in the OpenCart admin area. Now I can't log in to OpenCart admin :'(
Is there anyway to reset username or bypass this? I went through my host and the phpMyAdmin page, but it seems like I'm just resetting the password there, whereas I need OpenCart to recognize a disabled username and its password. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Post by vixsaldo » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 am

Hello! I have the same situation as your are, did you figure it out how? please let me know if you got solution/s, this situation is already driving me knots... I can't open my OpenCart Admin... :( :( :( . I would appreciate any help! thank you..

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by pltceat » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:04 pm

vixsaldo wrote:Hello! I have the same situation as your are, did you figure it out how? please let me know if you got solution/s, this situation is already driving me knots... I can't open my OpenCart Admin... :( :( :( . I would appreciate any help! thank you..

Hello, I managed to get it fixed, but I don't remember the steps exactly as it was awhile back.
Go to the cPanel of your web host. Then go to phpMyadmin, and look at the settings for oc_user.
Sorry, I can't be more specific.

Post by jljprabu » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:33 pm

update oc_user set status=1 where username='youadmin'; this will enable the admin.

status = 1 for enable
status =0 for disable.