Post by rph » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:56 am

There's a VQMod to only assign order ID on completed orders and a commercial mod to send emails to people who've abandoned orders but there's no actual issue here. This is default behavior.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by WhiteRenard » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Well yes, this is a normal behavior if somebody doesn't complete the purchase, but I get the purchase was successful page and it looks like the order has been completed but nothing shows up other than a missing order.
Thank you anyway, you've helped a lot :) thanks

Post by aapo » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:31 am

Hi,
I have the same problem with you, my (complete and successful) Orders
show up only in "Missing Orders".

I have to note that this stands for SandBox mode, I haven't tested it without SandBox mode on.

Does anyone has a solution to that problem?

Kind regards,
A.

Post by aapo » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:06 pm

I hadn't enabled the IPN in my PayPal account, that was causing the problem.

You have ti login to your PayPal account, click on History (main, top menu) --> IPN History

Turn on IPN

Set Notification URL to http://www.yourwebsitename.com

Select "Receive IPN messages (Enabled)" and Save

You can read more about it here --> http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... h=32_35_60

Pay attention to the "Configuration" & "TroubleShooting" parts.

Post by WhiteRenard » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Oh, yeah, that's actually a pretty common solution to this problem.
But I don't use paypal, and still having the problem...

Post by HomesteadGenStore » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Same issue with Authorize.net payment method. If I use COD all works fine and it shows up in the sales report correctly.
When using Authorize.net the order says successful and my card is charged correctly, but the order status says canceled and only shows up in 'missing orders'...

www.HomesteadGeneralStore.com

Location - Waco, Texas

Post by HomesteadGenStore » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:20 am

***To fix OC 1.5.4.1 payment method for Authorize.net***

/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
File compare from OC 1.5.3.1 and OC 1.5.4.1

using OC 1.5.3.1 authorizenet_aim.php
rename all "$response_data" to "$response_info"

save and copy this new file to your server and problem solved...

This needs to be added to the bug report.

www.HomesteadGeneralStore.com

Location - Waco, Texas

Post by amadrabbit » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:40 am

I am having a similar issue since I installed the latest upgrade.

Please bear in mind that I am not the most tech savy person on the planet.

When an order goes through check out and the person is directed to PayPal, they complete the transaction and pay. The person then gets a message that their order was successful and they can view it in their account history. Then they go to their account and there is nothing there.

On my end I get a message from PayPal saying that I have received a payment. I am not getting an order show up on my Dashboard and the only place it can be found is in "missing orders". My IPN is set up with PayPal properly. I even called them to double check. When I view the order It is showing as cancelled. When I change that to complete and check the notify customer box, it shows up on my dashboard but it does not update my stock totals.

I double checked under Settings->Options: Order Status and it is set to complete.
I am at a loss. Please help .....

Post by kherndon » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm also unable to see orders that are placed. However, I'm using the Authorize.net module, not PayPal. The behavior seems the same as the other poster.

When an order is placed, the order information is inserted into the oc_orders table, but the order_status_id is set to 0. I CAN see the order if I look under "missing orders" from the admin panel, but that's not really what I want.

Interestingly, the payment DOES go through (i.e, the card is charged), and the customer DOES get an email receipt from Authorize.net. But the customer DOES NOT get an email from Opencart with the details of his order.

BTW, the "Order Status" is set to "Processing" in the Authorize.net module.

What's going on???

Thanks.

Post by ysteban » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 am

I am having the same problem with my orders showing up as missing order with cancelled status in the orders section.

I am using paypal standard extension. I am using Open Cart 1.5.4.
The paypal IPN is set up correctly when customer places an order i see the IPN history for the transaction.
I get http response code 200 which means the link between paypal and my shopping cart was successful.
all looks good in the IPN history in Paypal for this transaction.

in dashboard / system / settings (edit my site), option tab - checkout - order status is set to Processed.

I get a message from paypal that I have received the money for the order and in PayPal all customer information and product information is present in Paypal. I have no idea what message my customer is getting send from Open Cart.
The order does not show in the dashboard, but is present when i filter orders for missing orders.
The item ordered is NOT getting taken out of stock.

I would really really appreciate some help with this, as it is now, it is not working very well and for me is a key part of the shopping cart to smoothly function.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Kind Regards,
Betsy

Post by Diverze » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:53 am

Hi,

Has anyone managed to figure this out?

I to, am using paypal. Have my statuses set properly, Paypal set properly.

Customers place order, get their paypal confirmation, but order then has status set to cancelled.

Please help.

Michael

Post by Diverze » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:05 am

Hi,

Has anyone got a solution for this yet... I am having the same problem using paypal.

Have followed set-up for both opencart and paypal, so everything configured correctly.

Thanks,

Michael

Post by kanders » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Same problem here, wish we could find a fix. Completed orders show up as "canceled" even though the default status is set to pending in the system settings.

Post by Diverze » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 pm

I tried installing a test version, and went through it step by step to tey and figure out what was going on. When I got to the end of my customisations/installation of modules, I found that I actually had a site that was functioning properly. So I then imported any info from my original site that I needed into my test site, backed it up, moved all the test files across, then restored from my back-up. All working fine now.

It's a mystery to me!!

Post by kherndon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Diverze: Your experience is with the PayPal module, right? Have you had any luck with Authorize.net? Or have you even tried using that payment method?

Post by ebfisher » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 am

I'm having this exact problem with Authorize.net. It seems to have only come in to effect with the new OpenCart build (1.5.4.1).

I complete a transaction on my store, I get an email back from the authorize.net but Opencart sends nothing and the order is filed under missing orders with a cancelled status.

We get no email notification to the admin users of the store either (which is setup).

If anyone comes up with a working fix - you'll be my hero. I'm fearing at this point that I might need to roll back to Opencart 1.5.4 or 1.5.3 even.

Post by ebfisher » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:38 am

I'm having the same issues as stated above with the Authorize.net (AIM). These problems have only arrived since upgrading to OpenCart 1.5.4.1.

I'm debating whether I need to roll back to an earlier version.

If anyone has any advice, I'd be very thankful!

Post by kherndon » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Thanks for your note, ebfisher... What version were you running previously? The one that worked last?

Ken

Post by ebfisher » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:04 am

I was running 1.3.1 before. Upgraded from that to 1.4.1 on Monday and that's when things started breaking down.

(also sorry for double posting earlier - I tried to remove the second post to no avail)

Post by crispylettuce » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:26 pm

ebfisher wrote:I'm having the same issues as stated above with the Authorize.net (AIM). These problems have only arrived since upgrading to OpenCart 1.5.4.1.

I'm debating whether I need to roll back to an earlier version.

If anyone has any advice, I'd be very thankful!
Im on 1.5.4 and having the same issues so not sure if to do with you being on 1.5.4.1 to be honest, i posted my problems in the Extension > Payments section