Post by aquajay » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 pm

AceShop v.1.4.2
OpenCart v.1.5.1.3

I setup product options properly in Catalog > Options. Then I added the options for each product. Everything looks fine in the back-end. All options are set to Yes for required. In the shop, you choose options for the products and then add to cart and the option required message shows. Not sure why this is happening. http://www.rockaquajays.com > Shop > Worlds Merchandise > choose any shirt. Thank you for the help.

Post by Avvici » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 am

This could easily be fixed by looking at the control as well as the ajax on the tpl.

You need to get into the cart.php and look at the public function update() because that is where the json array is returned with either an ERROR or SUCCESS. Obviously it's ignoring the fact that your $options are not empty.

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by spottedhaggis » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi

Did this get fixed, only I have a slightly similar issue, slightly mind you.

When I have options on a product, no matter if I select them all or just one it wont add anything to the cart, the add to cart button just displays option required message, remove options and it works without an issue

Post by fastkiss » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:53 pm

spottedhaggis wrote:Hi

Did this get fixed, only I have a slightly similar issue, slightly mind you.

When I have options on a product, no matter if I select them all or just one it wont add anything to the cart, the add to cart button just displays option required message, remove options and it works without an issue
I am having similar problem, the add to cart does not work (not even error message) if the product option is required. If I set it option required to No, It will work just fine.