Post by harryo40 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:46 pm

I am after hiding any products in the Admin side of OC 1.5.1.3 that are Disabled, which would then only show the Enabled products.
You may wonder or ask the question 'why would you want to hide them & not just delete them'
I do not want to delete them because I have an Advanced Sales Report installed & if a product is deleted, it is still counted in the Sum Totals, but not if I choose a certain category, because once an item is deleted, it then no longer belongs to any category.
Any help would be great ;)

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com

Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by oscprofessionals » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 am

Iv code you need to apply an additional filter so as to allow you to see products in admin ( enabled and all status)

Team of e-commerce experts.

oscprofessionals

Location - Nagpur, India

Post by harryo40 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 pm

I probably should have expalined better!
When I login to admin then goto catalog->products, all i want to see by Default are the 'enabled' products, instead of seeing all products.
This way, I would still be able to filter them & see all the disabled products when need be, but when logging in, I want to be able to see just enabled products by default, instead of having to select 'enabled' then click 'filter'.

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com

Location - Blackburn, Lancashire