Post by Sidecutter » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 am

Using 1.4.9.6, and I've acquired a PO Box for payments to be sent to, so that I no longer need to send out followup e-mails with instructions for check/MO payments in order to keep my home address out of sight.

When testing, I found that when the Confirm page during checkout calls the store address to tell the buyer where to send the payment, it all appears on one line, like this:

Company C/O Owner 123 Anywhere St. Anytown, ST 12345

In the store settings, the address is correctly entered like so:
Company
C/O Owner
123 Anywhere St
Anytown, ST 12345

And in the Contact Us page, the address is displayed properly, as entered in the store settings.

How can I fix it so this is formatted properly on the Confirm page during checkout?

Post by Sidecutter » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:44 am

Anyone? No one has run into this issue? The concern is that someone not terribly familiar with US addressing from another country (or soem of our less bright folks domestically...) could parse the address wrong, leading to their payment not arriving.

I could probably go in and mod the file to put the address directly in the code for that payment method, properly formatted, but that would be a pretty ugly kludge...I'd rather know how to fix it properly.