Post by hashin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:04 pm

It's weird but I started getting google sitemap errors suddenly. Error message says:

Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.product_id ASC' at line 1
Error No: 1064
SELECT p.product_id, (SELECT AVG(rating) AS total FROM review r1 WHERE r1.product_id = p.product_id AND r1.status = '1' GROUP BY r1.product_id) AS rating FROM product p LEFT JOIN product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) LEFT JOIN product_to_store p2s ON (p.product_id = p2s.product_id) WHERE pd.language_id = '1' AND p.status = '1' AND p.date_available <= NOW() AND p2s.store_id = '0' GROUP BY p.product_id ORDER BY p.sort_order ASC p.product_id ASC in /..system/database/mysql.php on line 49

I'm using version 1.5.1.3 and I have not made any changes to store recently, so what might be wrong? Any help is much appreciated.

Post by Avvici » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 pm

That syntax does not appear to be the 1.5.1.3 getProducts() function. I have attached the correct function, or at least one from a fresh download.

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by hashin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 am

Thank you for your help. But what's the name of the file that needs to be edited. And why would it start giving problems suddenly, it was working fine for 4 months without any problems.