Post by tropnevad » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi

I have just tried to add a new language to my opencart shop. After doing this I could not add/ copy any products in my store. I have then gone back and deleted the language under system>localisation>language, so the only language I now have is english(default). But when I try add/copy a product i just get a blank screen, I dont evin get an error message.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this. I am planning to upgrade over the weekend to the latest version.

Post by tropnevad » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 am

When I try to copy a product i am getting an error with the vprices coloum. Could anyone tell me how to solve this>

I get the following error when trying to copy a product.

Code: Select all

2012-04-04 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index: vprices in .......vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 4

2012-04-04 - PHP Notice:  Error: Unknown column 'vprices' in 'field list'<br />Error No: 1054<br />INSERT INTO............/mysql.php on line 49

Post by Avvici » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 am

I would make sure that you did not overwrite any system files with the language files. For example, a common error is for people to drop a product.php language file in the product control folder lol which will bring an error. I was just speculating. Never have I heard that after adding a language file this type of bug shows up.

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC