Post by herbalhog » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:59 pm

So I upgraded our cart to 1.5.2.1 and upgraded our theme as well. Everything works fine and the site has been running for a couple weeks now, its working fine now also.

The problem I am having is that everytime I go to upload an image the image manager only shows some pictures and the whole site freezes up and goes offline. I did phone support with godaddy our host and they say everything on there end is fine. The site will crash for about 5mins and will come back on. It only does it when trying to access the file manager from admin. FTP everything works fine.

So Whenever I open image manager it trys to load the pics and it will load some of them but not all of them. Then the site crashes and goes offline for about 5 minutes. Once in a while the image manager works and I hurry up and add a prodcut, then it does the same thing again.

I have uninstalled the vqmod
deleted all pics
and still has the same problem.

please help! thank you

Attachments

3.PNG

Some pictures show up and some don't. Sometimes all the pictures show up and it will work. But most of the time it will not work. - 3.PNG (29.93 KiB) Viewed 2486 times

2.PNG

2.PNG (46.43 KiB) Viewed 2486 times

Post by Jeames » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi!

Same problem here! :-(

It takes ages to insert an image. I updated the shop to 1.5.2.1 before 1.5.1.3 no problems at all.

Is there a fix?

tnx!

Post by cwswebdesign » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Here's your fix for version 1.5.1.3

It doesn't all appear to work for 1.5.2.1 but I hope someone can help with that soon! It's a life saver when you have a lot of images to upload.

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 60#p208189

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by sixfish » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am

Having same issues... Does not make any sense, and the Rapid Image Uploader does NOT seem to work for 1.5.2.1 :(

Someone please Shed some light here...we could really use some...

Thank you!

Post by cwswebdesign » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 am

Keep your eye on this extension:

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC

There isn't anything yet for 1.5.2.1 other than remembering which folder you had open last, but I did have this installed on 1.5.1.3 and it's way better than Rapid Uploader IMHO.

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by calintor » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Same problem here! :-(

It takes ages to insert an image. I install fresh shop 1.5.2.1, before 1.5.1.3 with no problems at all.

please Is there a fix?