Post by werepair » Sat May 05, 2012 2:36 pm

i have the same problem i am unable to add a product when editing orders, i have the latest patches installed
Version 1.5.2.2.r990 still unable to edit orders using firefox and google chrome.

this is fixed by adding this code to admin/config.php

Code: Select all

define('HTTPS_CATALOG', 'https://www.yourdomain.com/');
[/color]

this code was not updated as the config files do not get uploaded if you are only upgrading. so if you get this problem this is the answer.
Last edited by werepair on Sun May 06, 2012 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Location - United Kingdom

Post by opencartrules » Sat May 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Some observations regarding the New Order Edit System in 1.5.2

* after you have edited an order we get the following error message trying to view Order History » Order Information by pressing from email : To view your order click on the link below:

The issue should be addressed because it´s misleading customers.

Another puzzle is how to send a new order confirmation after you have edited an existing order?
The box "Notify Customer" is missing

Attachments

The order you requested.png

Order confirmation message - The order you requested.png (18.33 KiB) Viewed 1564 times

Post by BlurryDude » Wed May 09, 2012 9:52 pm

In addition to adding HTTPS_CATALOG to the admin/config.php, you also need to address the following:

in admin/controller/sale/order.php find:

$this->data['store_url'] = HTTP_CATALOG;
and replace with:

if (isset($this->request->server['HTTPS']) && (($this->request->server['HTTPS'] == 'on') || ($this->request->server['HTTPS'] == '1'))) {
			$this->data['store_url'] = HTTPS_CATALOG;
		} else {
			$this->data['store_url'] = HTTP_CATALOG;
		}
This may be a bad way of doing this, but the key point here is the store_url that's being passed to the javascript in the order_form.tpl needs to reflect the correct url (SSL or not). And it fixed it for me. There are a few other places I saw this may be a problem, example:
in admin/model/sale/order.php:

if ($store_info) {
			$store_name = $store_info['name'];
			$store_url = $store_info['url'];
		} else {
			$store_name = $this->config->get('config_name');
			$store_url = HTTP_CATALOG;
		}
I believe there should be a check here if $store_info is null, it's defaulting to HTTP. Again, I could be way wrong about this one, but thought I would add my two cents.

Post by BlurryDude » Wed May 09, 2012 10:19 pm

New problem i am running into.. I amy have spoke too soon. It is successfully re-calculating the totals, but the product is not actually being added. If I find the fix, I will post it.

Post by BlurryDude » Wed May 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Disregard that last post, it worked correctly, one of my modifications for putting total weight on the order info page was a bit screwy. It's all fixed now :)

Post by saikatpachal » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:30 pm

How do i make the product pices in order to zero as the customer have already ordered but did't get the product,so i need to create another new invoice and add the products manually for the customers and make the price to zero.

Let me know how to achive it please

Post by jordydejager » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Dear all,

I'm using OC 1.5.5.1 and when i'm trying to add a new order manually i get stuck with the payment and shipping method. There are no options to select, while they are installed. Has anyone a solution for this very annoying problem?!

Post by Grandstand » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 am

This mod will allow you to edit orders, products, product options, shipping charges, custom shipping methods, add extra order fees and/or discounts you can buy it pretty cheap here http://goo.gl/r7IQwD