Post by jussi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:06 am

Hi!

I´m using opencart 1.5.1.3.

I´ve been trying to find answer to this problem for a couple of days now but no luck(real solutions). I sell products in packs (of 6 or 12). I can set the minimum order amount from admin, but a client can still change the amount and add for an example only 1. Another thing that is very odd is that when the client goes back to category page and adds the same product that was added from product page, there is no warning anymore and the amount added to cart is 1. All the other products give warning from the minimum amount. Very strange.

So what i need to have is make the product added to cart a multiply of 1 pack (however many products it contains). No need for drop-box. I also need to have that amount to work in the category page in all the cases.

Another thing I want to have is show that order amount in the category page. Not only add to cart button. I´ve tried a mod suggested in the forum but it always gives amount of 1 product.

At the same time I need to show the price of 1 product for the customer, so making my products packs doesn´t work.

I´ve really been trying to solve the matter but all I´ve been able to find is for older versions of Opencart.

Could anybody help?