Post by Raintopia » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Ok thanks.. well thanks so much for your help on this hopefully it has resolved the issue. Ill do a bit of testing and come back to you if i have any more issues. Thanks again :)

Post by rocket » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm

I've had exactly this same issue on 1.5.1.3

2 customers are having problems ordering.
1 can't login with a password, and I've even tried changing the password in the admin, as well as clicking the dropdown for loginning under the customers in admin. This logged me in to the front of the store, so I changed the password here, logged out, tried logging back in but still not working!!
The other customer has set up an account, but can't confirm the order after selecting shipping.

I've even tested this (without changing anything yet) by setting up a new account, login out and successfully login back in and going through to the placing an order screen in Paypal!

Could this be a hosting/server issue?

Post by Raintopia » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:05 am

Well so far the problem seems to have been rectified with the patch but i'm still waiting for different customers to all log in successfully.

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:50 am

This alternative approach may help you greatly: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=52021

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON