Post by Lex » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:51 am

Hello!

I have question about order invoice, ok i start here.

I have ex: Game product Keys sale store, and costumer buy on my site some game product key and after if costumer has payed that and return back on my site, he waiting own key and he Order status is ex: "Staff aboval", what mean staff must manually attach ex: Picture of this key image what is 300x150 size to invoice page and complete order giving new order status "Order completed", and that product key image must show in email invoice and also in my store website costumer Order History!

I hope you guys understand what i mean! 8)

And question stay, how make that what i previously explained here? ???

Lex

Location - Estonia

Post by Lex » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 am

Anyone???

Lex

Location - Estonia

Post by Lex » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Bumb, still need help guys!!! ???

Lex

Location - Estonia

Post by MarketInSG » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Dear Lex

A quick solution is to make the CD keys as a downloadable item. So when your customer has paid, it can be downloaded.

Regards
MarketInSG

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Lex » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:57 pm

MarketInSG wrote:Dear Lex

A quick solution is to make the CD keys as a downloadable item. So when your customer has paid, it can be downloaded.

Regards
MarketInSG
Do you mean this http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC

Its for money, but i need something simples!

Lex

Location - Estonia

Post by MarketInSG » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:06 pm

No, what I meant was just allow downloads in your website. Attached serial keys in a zip file.

Check this out, under "Downloads". http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... path=78_25

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Lex » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:41 am

MarketInSG wrote:No, what I meant was just allow downloads in your website. Attached serial keys in a zip file.

Check this out, under "Downloads". http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... path=78_25
I cannot attach key image to order, it not some programm what everyone can download, every key has diffirent and unical so i cannot do to that!

Lex

Location - Estonia

Post by MarketInSG » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Then I doubt there's anyway for that. Don't really get what your website is trying to do.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by STN » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:31 pm

I know what he means.

Lex: The solution is simple. Just give the key in order comments. You can't add image though. I don't know how tough it will be implementing an image sytem would be or else i would have looked into it for you. You can upload the image on your server and link the user to it (again in order comments) but make absolutely sure none else can view the key images.

The user will also get the key as order comment in email.

Game Trainers

STN

Post by Lex » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 pm

STN wrote:I know what he means.

Lex: The solution is simple. Just give the key in order comments. You can't add image though. I don't know how tough it will be implementing an image sytem would be or else i would have looked into it for you. You can upload the image on your server and link the user to it (again in order comments) but make absolutely sure none else can view the key images.

The user will also get the key as order comment in email.
Yes, its only solutions at moment!

Lex

Location - Estonia