Post by TheMasterBrewer » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Does anyone know how to edit the way the customer's address is displayed when they select their billing and shipping addresses during checkout? They appear to be listed without the street name and postcode, which I worry will confuse customers into thinking that their address is incomplete. I've had a look through the relevant files but can't figure out which code to edit in order to add the street and postcode values to the address!

???

Post by sohbrandon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:14 am

yup, I had same problem like you do. some buyers already commented on this issue, can someone or perhaps daniel, please help us up. thk u in advance

Post by straightlight » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:25 am

Since this request could be based on a custom template modification purposes, would it be possible to post the URL so to look into the way it should rather be displayed as your convenience ? In the mean time, this request should also be posted in the template customization section of the forum rather than from the general support in this case. ;)

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON