Post by Dubblicious » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:35 am

Hi Everyone
I have three backups, MySQL database dump, the backup.sql that Opencart creates, and I have a full backup of the store taken from my old server before I moved to a new host. I ended up doing a fresh install because I could not get the previous install to take in the new server, to many weird errors and to much time. The fresh install worked great even better than last time I did one. I installed my MySQL database backup, uploaded all my photos, and then installed though Opencart the backup.sql generated by Opencart when it finished I get this error on a blank page
Notice: Error: Unknown column 'tax_class_id' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO `tax_rate` (`tax_rate_id`, `geo_zone_id`, `tax_class_id`, `priority`, `rate`, `description`, `date_modified`, `date_added`) VALUES ('86', '3', '9', '1', '17.5000', 'VAT 17.5%', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '2011-03-09 21:17:10') in /home/myname/public_html/store/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Then I went to the store's home page and I see this error at the very top of the page
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/myname/public_html/store/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php on line 49Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/myname/public_html/store/catalog/controller/common/column_right.php on line 49Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/myname/public_html/store/catalog/controller/common/content_top.php on line 49Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/myname/public_html/store/catalog/controller/common/content_bottom.php on line 49
plus I saw that my Banner with the slideshow was not there and Featured was not there
but it is a easy fix, just uninstall and then re-install the Modules and the error went away and then re-did the Banner and Featured and now everything works.

What sucks really bad is that I just spent days inputting SEO Keywords for Pretty URLs and was just going to go live with my store after the move to the new server but the backup did not restore the SEO Keywords, all the boxes are empty.
I do have the the full backup of the last install is there a file in there that I can copy over into this install of Opencart to restore the SEO Keywords? Not looking forward to having to input all that data again. I really appreciate any help on this one.

Post by Dubblicious » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 am

Anyone ? ???

I just need file name and location where the SEO URL's data are stored, if that even exists.

Post by Johnathan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:57 pm

The SEO Keywords are stored in the "url_alias" table. There are three columns:

Code: Select all

url_alias_id        query        keyword
The "query" is in the format "product_id=xx", and the "keyword" is whatever you entered. So for example:

url_alias_id        query                keyword
-----------------------------------------------------
704                 product_id=48        ipod_classic
You should be able to check your backup file and see if the url_alias table is empty.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by Dubblicious » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:47 am

Johnathan wrote:The SEO Keywords are stored in the "url_alias" table. There are three columns:

url_alias_id        query        keyword
The "query" is in the format "product_id=xx", and the "keyword" is whatever you entered. So for example:

url_alias_id        query                keyword
-----------------------------------------------------
704                 product_id=48        ipod_classic
You should be able to check your backup file and see if the url_alias table is empty.
Thank you :D
The dumping data for table `url_alias` is there in the back-up and all the SEO Keyword url's are there. Do you have any idea why it would not restore them when I uploaded the back-up ? Everything else was restore except `url_alias`.

Post by Johnathan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:40 pm

I haven't tried the Restore function in 1.5.1.3 yet, so it's possible some change was made that added a bug. But it worked fine for me in previous versions. If you can access your database via phpMyAdmin, you could probably copy and paste the query in the editor.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by Dubblicious » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:34 am

Johnathan wrote:I haven't tried the Restore function in 1.5.1.3 yet, so it's possible some change was made that added a bug. But it worked fine for me in previous versions. If you can access your database via phpMyAdmin, you could probably copy and paste the query in the editor.
Thanks
I have been copy and pasting, at least I was able to recover the work I did instead of starting from scratch.