Post by lozzareeves » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:12 am

So the module is working, but the images are a bit blurred?

The images are as crisp as chips before uploading them to see that the website looks a bit shabby because of the none crisp images on the slider.

Either that or my eye sight is going, but the images honestly are fine before I upload them for the slideshow.

Little help?

you can see it here

http://reeves-electronics.co.uk

Post by uksitebuilder » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:32 pm

I only looked at one of your images, but the one I looked at, the original image is 954px X 287px

However, your slideshow dimensions set in admin are 950 x 280

OC is therefore resizing your images to fit 950 x 280 and that's why they look slightly blurred.

Also, PNG's are not the best format to use unless you need transparency for some specific reason, try saving as jpg around 75% quality.

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by jexmex » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 am

It seems there is a problem. When you upload the banner with a transparent background, the transparent background stays transparent. When you add that banner to the slideshow, it creates a new image, and it sets that images background color to white. I am trying to figure out how to fix this.

I may post a new thread regarding this, but I figured I would post here, as I came across this thread by google, trying to figure out how to fix this problem.