Post by BMurtagh » Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 am

Hey everyone,

I just recently began using OpenCart to help get a buddy of mine's website to have E-Commerce functionality. At this point, I just have OC running from a /store directory which is working fine. In the navigation of the main site, I just link to the/store however, I would like to integrate the OpenCart into the actual webpage of store.php (for example) so that its embedded.

What I'm hoping to find out is URL to guides / instructions / etc. to accomplish this or possible suggestions to research to integrate or call the OpenCart system from within my store.php page. Any information is appreciated since I've already checked the wiki and documentation but there isn't much available on integration. Thanks

-Brendan

Post by BMurtagh » Tue May 12, 2009 11:29 pm

<bump>.. Anyone have any info? Anyone?

Post by mondzo » Sat May 16, 2009 4:49 am

As I understand and I am right, why not to make the OC as a subdomain of your website and there I can not see any problem?

Post by metaphist » Mon May 18, 2009 8:33 am

This is also something I would like to do: embed opencart on pages outside the install folder. If there is any insight on this, someone please help us out! If I find anything, I'll do the same.