Post by ninogui » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Hello

This has probably been covered before but I could not find a clear answer

for version 1.5.1.1

Would like to know if deleting from admin all testing order history data, product reviews, customer accounts etc and of course updating product stock will enable the shop to go live with all totals and history zeroed out

Or is there a proper different procedure/script I should look at ?

thks

Post by opencart-templates » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 pm

This is a script I use to clean all of the database and images.
WARNING this will delete all data from the database and images uploaded

How to:
1. Upload the fresh-shop.php file to the root of your shop install.
2. Visit: http://www.example.co.uk/shop/fresh-shop.php
3. Click "Yes" to delete all data.

Advanced Professional Email Template
Customers Pre-Sale. Inc abandoned cart email
Order Follow-Up Email. Inc request review
Email Validation with ZeroBounce

Location - UK

Post by ninogui » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:36 pm

thks for your quick reply

However I (and prob a lot of other users?) do not intend to delete product data, categories and all the others relevant to an opening shop, that´s why I´m testing and creating products/tables on localhost

But I guess maybe with an adaptation your mod could work out to accomplish this..

thks anyway

note: link doesnt work

Post by ninogui » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Well in the end it´s pretty easy.. just delete customers, order, returns, etc in the admin side lolol

Post by whoeier » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 am

For those interested, I took the liberty of changing this module a litlle bit so it would be usefull for my own test shop :) its easier then to reload the full shop over and over again.

tested it in V1.4.9.6 but will prolly work for all others out of the V.1.4 series, not sure since i can't remember any sql adjustments..

Attachments

Location - Netherlands

Post by lucoral » Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 am

I'm adding my experience with this script - it works with minor mods in OpenCart 1.5.2.1. The mods I made are correcting the path for admin folder for my store, and commenting out the error messages I got until I got a clean result.

It does more than just deleting your customers, orders, returns, etc in the admin side. It does in fact clear out your database, so you don't have legacy orders, for example.

It's a useful tool, thanks to opencart-templates and whoeier!

Post by Rosettes » Mon May 21, 2012 12:11 am

ninogui wrote:Well in the end it´s pretty easy.. just delete customers, order, returns, etc in the admin side lolol
Jejeje, Thanks for posting this I was looking for this and found your post and have since managed to clear all the 'testing' data for my shop awesome :) ;D

Post by Saudi Bee » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Thanks, can I use it to clear only orders? I do not want to clear the products, and other information. Only orders