Post by dijitul » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi guys;

Not sure quite what the crack is, but for some reason I'm just getting a blank white page when I click on Affiliate Signup on the website.

Running OpenCart 1.5.0.5 with the standard theme that's just been modified.

Switching the theme back to the default them (unedited) and it still doesn't work. The URL is correct but just shows a blank white page. Does OpenCart have issues with running off of IP's instead of domain names (temp dev area)?

http://89.255.132.235/index.php?route=affiliate/login

Is the URL in question then click > Sign Up.

Some feedback would be epic - not sure if it's a bug or a server issue or a problem with IP's

Thanks. O0

Post by garydee77 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 pm

hey there - sorry cant help with your query but just wondering is that template you're using one you've bought somewhere - i really love the style and colour of it - if so have you a link? or is it something you just put together yourself?

many thanks
G

Post by dijitul » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi Mate we're a web design company, it's actually a modified version of the standard theme.

Post by garydee77 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

ah right nice one - this is day 1 of opencart for me, just been installing, testing and liking what I see - I develop the odd site myself and this could possibly best one of the best ecommerce platforms ive seen! just looking at how easy it is to amend the template - but know what you mean, just amendments of the css of the standard theme that comes with it - yours looks very fresh and moden, love the colours and the background - nice work :)

Post by garydee77 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:04 pm

sorry once again to highjack your thread! (not my intention)

but another quick question - hopefully you don't mind - but how do you do that background thats on the link you give above - is it a stock image you've gotten or is it a photoshop filter or something - love that kind of effect - would like to do something similar ? any help or direction appreciated fella

Post by dijitul » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 pm

On that link or on a category? Every category has a different background image :) and then a stock rust // paint splash background.

It's all done by me in Photoshop, copyright Dijitul.com Ltd so please don't just use it elsewhere - if you want something like that doing yourself search photoshop brushes or something - or you're free to hire us :)

Post by dijitul » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:22 pm

*BUMP* For Any Resolution, or anyone else with the same problem?

Post by incan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:41 pm

I dont know if this helpful, but when I got a blank page there is something wrong in my language file for that page (wrong format). But I have another language installed (swedish).

BTW - nice layout!

Post by dijitul » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Hi incan; Thanks I'll try that, Daniel suggested re-uploading the registration files too, so I'll give that a bash!

Post by incan » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 am

:)

May I ask how you put the Gift Vouchers in the top menu?