Loading a category page, each log returned these PAGE URLS...
- _route_=reptile/health --- Log size: 124kb
- _route_=reptile/fancybox/fancy_shadow_nw.png --- Log size: 89kb
- _route_=reptile/fancybox/fancy_shadow_se.png --- Log size: 89kb
- _route_=reptile/fancybox/fancy_shadow_n.png --- Log size: 89kb
- _route_=reptile/fancybox/fancy_shadow_s.png --- Log size: 89kb
- _route_=reptile/fancybox/fancy_shadow_sw.png --- Log size: 89kb
- _route_=reptile/fancybox/fancy_shadow_w.png --- Log size: 89kb
- _route_=reptile/fancybox/fancy_shadow_e.png --- Log size: 89kb
- _route_=reptile/fancybox/fancy_shadow_ne.png --- Log size: 89kb
Clearly obvious what's causing it!
Question is... how on earth can an image make everything reload the page lol?
Basically, I see two more bugs here as it stands..
Firstly, the paths for the fancybox images listed above are infact wrong, in the css there listed as 'fancybox/fancy_shadow_*.png', these should infact just be 'fancy_shadow_*.png'.
Secondly, these are being seen as SEO urls I presume, so OC is trying to decode them
I've got round the first by fully hardcoding the url in the file, but needs a better solution, and the second is just out of my depths....