Post by Dubblicious » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello everyone , this is my first post here.
I have a couple of questions regarding Google Analytics tracking code. In the Admin area of Opencart under System-Settings-Server-Google Analytics Code: box, do I just insert the Analytics code or the whole Javascript ? I assume it is the whole Javascript since I tried just the code and the text of the code showed up in the body of the page. My other question is since I have a website already with Google Analytics tracking code installed, and my store is going to be part of my main site is it redundant adding Analytics tracking code to my store pages via the Opencart Admin ?
Thanks for your replies.

Fresh install Version 1.5.0

Post by justinv » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Have a look at the analytics module in my signature, it may help you

Documentation: OpenCart User Guide
Mods: Total Import PRO | CSV Import PRO | Ecom Tracking | Any Feed | Autosuggest | OpenCart CDN

Post by Dubblicious » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:58 am

justinv wrote:Have a look at the analytics module in my signature, it may help you
That is kind of cryptic and does not answer my questions. ???
Nice looking store by the way.

Post by justinv » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:44 am

Haha, sorry :) I don't know the answer to your question, but assume that my free analytics module will make your question redundant and add google analytics ecommerce tracking capabilities to your site as well. Thought it was a win-win.

Documentation: OpenCart User Guide
Mods: Total Import PRO | CSV Import PRO | Ecom Tracking | Any Feed | Autosuggest | OpenCart CDN