Post by hazelsmrf » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 pm

I'm using version 1.4.9.5

I've uploaded about 12 files yesterday, they were all about 3-4 megs, those uploaded just fine.
Today I've tried to upload bigger files, ranging from 10-25 megs, while the downloads SEEM to go through, they don't show up on my downloads page (it says showing 1-20, but only 12 are showing). This seems to happen to all files that are above 8 or 9 megs or so, I've tried smaller files again and those are going through fine.

I've contacted my host, and my PHP uploads and POST are set to 1000M, so I don't think that's the issue.

I see the following in my error logs after attempting the larger files:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: download_description in /home/hazel/public_html/site/store/admin/controller/catalog/download.php on line 420
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hazel/public_html/site/store/admin/controller/catalog/download.php on line 420
PHP Notice: Undefined index: download in /home/hazel/public_html/site/store/admin/controller/catalog/download.php on line 426
PHP Notice: Undefined index: download in /home/hazel/public_html/site/store/admin/controller/catalog/download.php on line 25
PHP Notice: Undefined index: remaining in /home/hazel/public_html/site/store/admin/model/catalog/download.php on line 4
PHP Notice: Undefined index: download_description in /home/hazel/public_html/site/store/admin/model/catalog/download.php on line 12
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hazel/public_html/site/store/admin/model/catalog/download.php on line 12

Any idea of what might be causing the issue? I checked in the FTP folder and the downloads are not there.

-Julie
Last edited by hazelsmrf on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by hazelsmrf » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 am

After reading around different threads on these boards and trying different things, this is what worked for me, posting this here in hopes that this might help someone else:

I contacted my host and they changed these settings for me... my original php.ini file didn't have anything at all about the post_max_size so maybe adding that did the trick.

store/download/php.ini:

max_execution_time = 18000;
upload_max_filesize = 1000M;
post_max_size = 2000M;