Post by ariasd » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:31 am

Hi,

I am using open cart as an inventory management system and I do not want to send an email to my customers when an order is created. Thank you in advanced for your help.

Post by ariasd » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:35 am

Thank you. However I still want to be able to send emails to my customers however I only want to disable the order emails.

Post by hotwebideas » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Hey ariasd, I know this is 3 months old and don't know if you found the answer, but what worked for me is to comment out the four lines that reads this:

$mail->send()

Edit your \catalog\model\checkout\order.php file.

Hope that helps.
Bruce

Post by kohtut » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 am

hotwebideas wrote:Hey ariasd, I know this is 3 months old and don't know if you found the answer, but what worked for me is to comment out the four lines that reads this:

$mail->send()

Edit your \catalog\model\checkout\order.php file.

Hope that helps.
Bruce
Hi hotwebideas,

Thank you for your information.

Regards..

Post by thedesignparlor » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:33 pm

I want to know how to disable order confirmation emails....all of them except for the one sent when the order is completed. Right now if someone goes to the PayPal login page from our checkout, but hits cancel and returns to the site, it still sends them an order confirmation despite not placing the order. It shows in the admin panel as Canceled, but I would rather none of this happen.

Thank you!