Post by Adds » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Can anyone tell me how I remove the A from within the price information please?

Thanks,
Adam.
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic moved

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:15 am

What language are you using?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Chones » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 am

I've fixed this for him - he emailed me. Basically his server was defaulting to Western character encoding rather than UTF-8.
The fix is to add this just before <head> in your header template

Code: Select all

<meta charset="UTF-8" />

http://scarletandjones.com/
http://sharpdressedman.co.uk/
http://coffincompany.co.uk/
http://horsesculptures.co.uk/
If I've helped you out, why not buy me a beer? http://craigmurray.me.uk


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:07 pm
Location - London

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:44 am

OK, thanks for the update :)

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by yasr007 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 am

Hi

I had same issue, tried many times to put utf-8 in header etc.. but still no luck, and curiously I found the culprit in the database,
table currency, the column 'symbol_left', edit the value from £ to £.

It has solved my problem.

thanks.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:12 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests