Post by xxvirusxx » Mon May 03, 2021 8:46 pm

straightlight wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:41 pm
xxvirusxx wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:32 pm

I hate this forum because doesn't have an Upvote(feedback) option for users, especially for developers.
Also on commercial section there are not many replies with: Job completed by X
Now is more OK :laugh: :laugh:

If was this option, users could check the profile of developers or other users for positive reviews.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by ADD Creative » Mon May 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Cleo wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:05 pm
Well it used to show the big 404 error page but now it is showing
www.lesbricollesdecleo.com199.119.75.230Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/56.0/image/
If you look in your web browser's developer tool. You will see that the response is "403 Forbidden". So that is actually you 403 Forbidden page. It could be how your host has set up the server, configured in your cPanel or even set in htaccess with "ErrorDocument 403" in your htaccess.

That page should be appearing for anything you have denied permission to. If it is showing for locations you haven't denied, then there is probably a rule being triggered in htaccess that shouldn't.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Cleo » Mon May 03, 2021 11:18 pm

@ADD Creative

Thank you for your answer, the problem is that even others are seeing that not just me. They don't know that it's a 403 error page. It started only when the errors stop showing in Cpanel/error (the little red icon) so I believed it is related.

But anyway I marked this post as SOLVED because the most condescending, overconfident, presumptuous, arrogant, impertinent person I have ever seen keeps following me on all the forums making his denigrating comments! But for some reason the "Solved" is not showing, so I will mark it as "closed" intead since it is not solved :(

Like I said I will pay a programmer to look at my files if I ever get an answer from the 3 I already contact, but I'm starting to believe that no ones have any interest.

Regards,

Cleo
Last edited by Cleo on Tue May 04, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Opencart v1.5.4.1 fr/en
Theme: Custom
vqmod-2.6.0
PHP: 7.3 (ea-php73)

Post by Cleo » Tue May 04, 2021 3:12 am

@ADD Creative

Well apparently no one needs money or they have no interest in fixing this since no one bothered to reply to my email :(

I have checked all the people who offer their help in the Commercial forum and most of the ones replying they all have Newbie under their avatar :( and as I can see on their profile page the only place they are posting is in that forum, so I don't think that posting there to request paid help is a good idea.

As for the 3 programmer I have emailed they are long time member but apparently they are to busy to reply, and all the other ones I have checked they are just offering web site creation/upgrade/extension creation/etc.. nothing about fixing problem.

So I will do as xxvirusxx suggest and try to find a developer near by,
Regards,

Cleo

Opencart v1.5.4.1 fr/en
Theme: Custom
vqmod-2.6.0
PHP: 7.3 (ea-php73)