Post by waynefrance » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Hi all

Hope you can help...

I'm trying to see if there is a way I can have different registration fields showing for each store. Also to not allow the registrant of one store to be able to log in to both stores.

Basically I have 2 stores, 1 for consumers (with retail prices) and 1 for professionals with professional prices.
I want the professionals to register by including a registration number (or similar) which I dont want to appear on the consumer registration form.
Then once the registration is complete I dont want consumers to be able to login to the professional area with their login details.

Any ideas if this is possible/easy to do?

Many thanks

Wayne

Post by elmo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:01 am

HI There: What I ahve done is to set my second store up so default Customer Group is wholesale
then set the prices to be displayed when the client logs on & I also have set approve new customers, I also change the customer to the wholesale customer group in there profile.

Hope this helps

Post by waynefrance » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi

Yeah i tried those options but it doesnt solve my need to allow customers to instantly purchase (no approval) and to input something into a specific registration field for the particular shop, and to avoid one login for both shops.

Anyone any other ideas?

Ta