Post by ianhaney » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:53 pm

I have a customer who is using opencart and has affiliates and they jut said if it is possible to charge affiliates a signup fee and have different packages, for example

Package 1 - £5.00
Package 2 - £10.00

The affiliate chooses which package they want and they get charged that amount and pay by PayPal

The site is using 1.5.6.4

Thank you in advance

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:11 pm

You could either use Authorize.net if you're from the US or use these following two options:

- https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=4962
- https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=26122

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ianhaney » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:17 pm

I have not used authorize.net before

am looking for more of a extension that adds the packages to the affiliate register page and they can choose the package they want and then pay by PayPal

I think it could be requiring a custom coded job

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:25 pm

With PayPal, you could use recurring payment profiles. However, they do require products and services along with created profiles as compared to Authorize.net .

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON