Post by wafflemeister » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:02 am

OpenCart Version 1.5.6.4

My website has been working fine for a very long time. However, I noticed yesterday that new orders that come in all have the following:

Company Name = First Name + Last Name
Address 2 = Address 1

When I try to go through the checkout process using Chrome the Autocomplete function will fill in the information incorrectly just as mentioned above. I would like to specifically disable the autocomplete for 'Company name' and 'Address 2' in the checkout proccess (both billing and shipping address).

Thank you.

Post by straightlight » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:09 am

Make a backup of your store. Then, update your catalog/view/javascript/jquery folder to the latest version and the same for your admin/view/javascript/jquery folder. Although, I would also recommend to upgrade your OC version for more recent CSS over theme files compatibility compared to prior releases or to take a look at the Marketplace for more recent themes supporting more recent JS files inclusively.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON