Post by dmlsolution » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:18 am

Hi

I have a pretty basic understanding here... so go easy.

I watched, followed and executed a tutorial of how to move a site from one domain to another. Once done, entered the site name dmlsolution.com into my browser and was faced with the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home/public_html/system/startup.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/d/dmlsolution.com/public_html/index.php on line 23

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/public_html/system/startup.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/sites/d/dmlsolution.com/public_html/index.php on line 23

I edited both the config files to point them in the correct place as explained in the tutorial. What I am baffled with is the error is saying no file/directory in this location (/var/sites/d/dmlsolution.com/public_html/index.php) which I agree with, I do not have any of these folder(s) in my file manager.... nor was there in the site where it came from. I presumed this would be in the startup.php file)... but after hours of looking I cannot find where this is written and presumable needs changing to (/home/public_html/index.php)

any help would be greatly appreciated

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:26 am

Ensure your config.php and admin/config.php files are properly configured with their relative paths. When moving from one site to another, use your backup ZIP file of your previous store location and upload it to your new server by using your host file manager console. Then, extract the ZIP file. This can be done pretty fast.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by leony » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:12 am

same problem here help me how to fix please

Warning: require_once(/home/public_html/system/startup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/orotimej/public_html/index.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/public_html/system/startup.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/orotimej/public_html/index.php on line 17

Post by Piyush Jain » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:48 pm

Same Problem please help!

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:14 pm

Piyush Jain wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:48 pm
Same Problem please help!
OC version. See this solution: viewtopic.php?f=199&t=198781&p=699560#p699560

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON