Post by Mummyshaunie » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:21 am

Hi Guys,

Im really hoping for some help here, recently I have been having an absolute nightmare with my website, recently my husband and me have been going through a divorce and he handled the website part originally. My hosting company decided to stop responding or accepting payments and therefore my account was suspended, It was 4 days of no website and it is effecting my business, being now a single mum I needed to do something so I moved hosting companys to godaddy under a different domain name and will later go through the process of trying to claim my domain names back.

The main issue is Im unable to restore my website under a new domain name, I have tried doing it through opencart but get internal server errors, I have been googling all day and see that people use phpmyadmin, the problem is the only back up I have is one that was made in opencart and is a .sql file ? when I try to import my backup into myphp admin on my new oc installation I get an error saying #1146 - Table 'hotpd_oc4.otp_address' doesn't exist. I completely dont understand any of this and Im honestly sitting here with tears in my eyes trying to get my business back up and running.

Please help somebody

Post by GoGo OpenCart » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:08 am

Write me a PM with your email, so I can contact you, and I'll see if I can be of any help, but it really depends of the backup you have...

See all my extensions: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... 20OpenCart