Post by brian47374 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:54 am

So, I don't know when this happened, but much of the text in my footer went to TEXT_ I have no idea how this happened. Also, are there multiple places to change the footer information? I went to Categories/Information to change the items in the left column, but I cannot find out where to change/delete the other columns. Also, how can I change the TEXT_INFORMATION to something else in the first column? Could an extension caused this issue? And if so, are there any known issues with certain extensions that might have caused this?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TEXT_INFORMATION__________TEXT_SERVICE__________TEXT_EXTRA __________TEXT_ACCOUNT
ABOUT US___________________TEXT_CONTACT_________BRAND:________________TEXT_ACCOUNT
REFERRAL PROGRAM_________TEXT_RETURN__________TEXT_VOUCHER________TEXT_ORDER
RETURN POLICY______________TEXT_SITEMAP__________TEXT_AFFILIATE________TEXT_WISHLIST
LIFETIME WARRANTY_________________________________TEXT_SPECIAL__________TEXT_NEWSLETTER
CUSTOM ORDERS
BLOG

Post by davidvicky » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:34 am

upload file footer

Post by knowband.plugins » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi,

It seems like the language file is missing. Please Go to "/catalog/language/en-gb/information", and search for information.php file. If the file does not exist, please create it and define all the constant by refering to any other language file.

If the file exists there and is not empty when you open it, it means in your controller, this is not included. To fix this, go to /catalog/controller/information/information.php and search for this line "$this->load->language('information/information');".

If the above line is not found, copy and paste it just below the line
"public function index() {" in index function.

Hope, it helps.

Regards,
Knowband Team

Opencart Plugins: Knowband Store
Email: support@knowband.com