Post by joemaydew » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Good Afternoon,

I would like to know if it possible or if an extension exists that will automatically set the status of an orders based on the total order value or some other criteria like location etc

Many Thanks

Location - Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:26 pm

joemaydew wrote:Good Afternoon,

I would like to know if it possible or if an extension exists that will automatically set the status of an orders based on the total order value or some other criteria like location etc

Many Thanks
Have you searched in the Marketplace for one? If there isn't one, you can always post a message in the commercial section of the forum to find a developer who can create a custom extension for you.

50% Off SSD Shared Hosting w/ cPanel
Detailed guide on how to install Opencart

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by joemaydew » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:44 pm

EvolveWebHosting wrote: Have you searched in the Marketplace for one? If there isn't one, you can always post a message in the commercial section of the forum to find a developer who can create a custom extension for you.
I have looked on the market and couldn't see anything. Is this something you could develop?

Location - Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:55 am

joemaydew wrote:
EvolveWebHosting wrote: Have you searched in the Marketplace for one? If there isn't one, you can always post a message in the commercial section of the forum to find a developer who can create a custom extension for you.
I have looked on the market and couldn't see anything. Is this something you could develop?
Possibly. It depends on how soon you need it since we have a heavy work load at the moment. Feel free to send an email to sales@evolvewebhost.com to discuss further.

50% Off SSD Shared Hosting w/ cPanel
Detailed guide on how to install Opencart

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA