Post by gibby » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Using 1.5.6 and recently hooked up a POS system which works ok for a short period of time and then stops.
Bascially when we try to add products to the pos it just stops after working for a few mins or few hours.
To fix the issue we have to clear all session info and cookies and then it works again for a few hours or a few mins.

The developers have been good trying to sort it but they state its ok from their side.

I am totally stuck as how to fix the issue and unsure if its an opencart issue, the extension issue or something we could be doing on our pc. It happens in both firefox and IE and on multiple pcs.

Im using the pro version of http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... e=whichone

G

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:19 am

are you using the Software, downloaded from the OC Extension Section, or the one from the contributor Site ?
Therefore, make sure, to at least use pos4opencart-3.0.5.10151-std.zip.
Still, nothing ever has been updated internally since 15.10.2013, meaning, that either the Software really
works flawless, or then, nobody cared about any longer, after they changed to their new brand.
Just to mention this , good Luck ! ;)
Ernie

PS: Are you sure, it's not your Browser Setting, did you try by use of dfferent Browsers?
Or did you log in, in between, from another Browser, as regular ADMIN, to do something else ?

Attachments

pos4opencart.jpg

pos4opencart.jpg (59.44 KiB) Viewed 332 times

I am no longer active at this Forum.
Please don't send Personal Messages, contact: jti@jacob.ch
---
Github OC Downloads: https://github.com/IP-CAM
2'000+ FREE OC Extensions from the World's largest Github OC Archive.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by gibby » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Thanks for the reply. The mod is official and purchased direct from the developer. They are not selling the version for 1.5.6 through opencart but only through their own site.
They gave us a newer version as a few bugs were causing errors.

We have tried both firefox and IE and we have to clear all history 3 or 4 times a day.
We use a separate login just for the pos to avoid session issues but still they continue daily

It is just with this mod we have the issue but unsure if its the pc or the mod or something else to do with OC.
Its a great mod

I

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:11 pm

well, then, nobody would know of any solution, especially, if you have/use a different version,
and even paid for, without going trough the official opencart channels. In such a case, the
developer is the only way, to find a solution, I assume.
Good Luck!
Ernie

I am no longer active at this Forum.
Please don't send Personal Messages, contact: jti@jacob.ch
---
Github OC Downloads: https://github.com/IP-CAM
2'000+ FREE OC Extensions from the World's largest Github OC Archive.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland