Post by jasonk » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:33 am

Does anyone know of a mod out there that allows you to have different images for different languages?

The problem is that when you change the language, the same product pictures are used and any advertising, marketing messages or even product packing is lost in translation.

There needs to be a separate location for language specific images just like there are different language files.

We are launching internationally and wanted to use a single site with a multi-language feature but know that we are loading out our product images we realized that we are going to have to run a different site for each language so that people can read the information that is designed to be part of the picture.

The multi-currency feature is good where english is common but not the currency; however, the multi-language drop-down is somewhat non-functional if you switch the language to Czech and the images have english wording.
Last edited by i2Paq on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title adjusted

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm not sure why you named your topic Multi-Language problem because I see no problem but a Feature Request.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Uyghurmen » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:37 am

i2Paq wrote:I'm not sure why you named your topic Multi-Language problem because I see no problem but a Feature Request.
I have image problem, but not sure your guys talking about samething or what. I insert my product from admin panel>Catalog>product and insert button, but product name shown on front page there is not product image.
I did something wrong or right? How to insert new product? what are steps?
Some body like to help I very very glad, very happy, because I stickoff this problem. Wrote many time to this forum but no body answer me.
Thanks everyone.