Post by jameync » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 am

I have products displaying the wrong cost as well as the wrong money symbol.

one product price displaying as £69.13 when the actual price in the admin is 195.00. I have the setting as american dollars.

any help would be appreciated.

thank you
james

Post by MattGSX » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 am

URL?

The first place I would check is System/Settings/Local to verify that you are set up in the correct zone.

Second, visit System/Localizations/Currencies and verify US dollar is your default. If it has an exchange rate as anything other than 1.0, change it back to 1.0, and if that's the only currency you plan on accepting, delete the other currencies.

Location - Oshkosh, WI US

Post by jameync » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 am

i have determined the problem. The settings were correct. The issue is the browser holding the currency symbol in cache. For those having the problem clear out the browser cache or use another browser.

Post by tomroguk » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:18 am

MattGSX wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 am
URL?

The first place I would check is System/Settings/Local to verify that you are set up in the correct zone.

Second, visit System/Localizations/Currencies and verify US dollar is your default. If it has an exchange rate as anything other than 1.0, change it back to 1.0, and if that's the only currency you plan on accepting, delete the other currencies.
This worked for me. The value for £ wasn't set to 1. Thanks!