Post by stokeyblokey » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:14 pm

OC1.5.6 default theme (modified) lots of vQmods and manual edits

Hi,

When someone chooses to pay by cheque they get an automatic email and it adds the entry to the Order History in the admin Order info section.

What I need to do is add the company name above the address since our business is located within another business.

At the moment I get:

Make Payable To:
COMPANY

Send To:
ADDRESS 1
ADDRESS 2
COUNTY
POSTCODE

Your order will not ship until we receive payment.

And I need to edit that to:

Make Payable To:
COMPANY

Send To:
COMPANY
ADDRESS 1
ADDRESS 2
COUNTY
POSTCODE
Your order will not ship until we receive payment.

I need it to go into the email and into the Order History entry.

I have had a scour through the files but can't see the easy way to do this - can anyone help?

Stokey

Post by gogoweb » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:44 am

OK, so you need the automatic email changed?
Since I don't know your vQmods and how your automatic email is generated I have one simple suggestion.

Code: Select all

$this->data['address'] = nl2br($this->config->get('config_address'));
I saw this line in the cheque controller, and it does take all the info from your Addres textare field in Store settings and loads that.
You can simply put your COMPANY name on the first line of your address box in Store settings and see if that works for you?

All mods | OpenCart Bulk Related Products Ultimate Edition |GeoIP hide Prices / no add to cart by country| CSS override | Direct link to checkout / skip add to cart / buy now link | AUTO pilot - reward & purchase points

Post by stokeyblokey » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Thanks for the reply gogoweb - that does work but it just looks "clunky" having the company name shown twice on the Contact Page etc.

It's a work-around tho *thumbs up*

Stokey