Post by Artlife » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:15 am

My client's store has been hacked by this iframe thing, but there is no dompdf folder? I probably deleted it when I first read the warning a while back. Is it possible it was hacked before I deleted but I was unaware? I only discovered when google and firefox tried to block the admin login when I went to check on something for my client this evening. If they are on IE would they be unaware of the block? Believe me this will freak them out. So if I edit the template footer and then request they review the site to remove block, am I good to go? Thanks :o

Post by Qphoria » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:31 am

As long as you don't see it in the welcome message or the footer.tpl you should be fine. It is possible that it was there but wasn't flagged or noticed initially but then google stumbled upon it later.

Administrator

Post by Artlife » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 am

Qphoria wrote:As long as you don't see it in the welcome message or the footer.tpl you should be fine. It is possible that it was there but wasn't flagged or noticed initially but then google stumbled upon it later.
the iframe was in the footer. I corrected it, and have requested a review with google webmaster tools. although if people would use firefox with noscript it blocks crap like that iframe.

I think you are right about google just finding it this evening.

oh I want to thank you and readyman for being so helpful and your addons etc. the shop has performed great with no issues although I am going to have to solve what may be a discrepancy between dashboard total(sales report) and actual invoices total. there seems to be a couple of incorrect prices (but actual sales are right and people didn't get overcharged). but it is a minor issue and overall I am very very pleased with opencart and the folks here in the community have been wonderful.