Post by HankMcSpank » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:23 am

I used to have youtube videos embedded in my products descriptions...all I used to do was cut & paste the supplied youtube video code into the OC product description (i.e when editing the product decription in 'html' view)...it all worked fine. But at some stage it's stopped workijng (possible version upgrade? can't be sure) now when I save the description with the embedded youtube code & go to view the product description as a customer....there's no video present in the description. It's getting on my tits frankly.

any top tips?

Post by yuno » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:09 pm

HankMcSpank wrote:I used to have youtube videos embedded in my products descriptions...all I used to do was cut & paste the supplied youtube video code into the OC product description (i.e when editing the product decription in 'html' view)...it all worked fine. But at some stage it's stopped workijng (possible version upgrade? can't be sure) now when I save the description with the embedded youtube code & go to view the product description as a customer....there's no video present in the description. It's getting on my tits frankly.

any top tips?
did you click the code view(summernote) / source(ckeditor) button before you paste the code?

OpenCart®
PHP Developer.
更多中文教學在 OpenCart香港官方網站 !
QQ: 2039574815

Post by labeshops » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Don't know why, but I always had to select the option in youtube to use the old embed code and it works fine (when pasted into the source view on opencart).

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA