Post by vixynn » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:39 am

Hi all!
A quick rundown, I make various types of lipstick and I have set up an option for "matte lipstick" with all its colour swatches. My issue is that the option when displayed on website is a very long line of swatches, I need to be able to have it as two shorter columns. Its so long that you could actually walk to the moon and back before you came across the add to cart button lol .

I did a search of the forum and the only thread I found similar, noone answered, so reading it didnt give me any answers.

Is there a simple way of breaking that long line into two columns?

(At the moment I have had to list each lipstick as a separate listing until I can resolve this..which makes for a bloated website and too many products for people to go through, consequently no sales)

I use opencart 1.5.6.4 with the ultimatum theme from althemist

Your help will be much appreciated thanks!

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by vixynn » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:39 pm

MarketInSG wrote:how about trying this: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=6787

Hi there,
Yeah thats kinda what Im after, I have one of Qphorias mods, the redux one I think and I noticed your mod doesnt work with one of his mods, will it work with his redux one?...also I need to have the name of the colour under each swatch and as many as 25 swatches..does your mod do that? or at least have the name of the colour show when the thumbnail is clicked on
I need the colour name as they are names like "heatwave" "velvet smoke" etc not just red blue or yellow. Its the name of the colour that brands each lipstick

Post by vixynn » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:23 am

I also need to upload my own colour swatches and not select them from a colour picker..does yours allow that?

Post by vixynn » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:58 pm

So I take it the answer is no then?

Post by MarketInSG » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:32 pm

you could post your questions directly to us through the comments or open a ticket, that would be much faster.

1. Options redux, it should be able to work with some minor nodifications
2. You can only upload your own colour swatches

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by vixynn » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:19 am

I stayed up all night the night I made this post and did this, which is okay
http://ruesavon.com/Lips/Satin-lipsticks