Post by pbarber91 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Hello, I have recently been forced to become familiar with open cart. The problem is, when I came into the office today, we A) could not take credit payments online
B) could not log into the Admin panel.
I can get to the admin log in page but when I enter our credentials, The connection times out.
The website it's self works just fine until you get to the payment section.
What could be the issue?
Thanks!

Post by ogun » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:03 am

If it's been working and just stopped working without any changes having been made - check your server logs, there should be a clue in there.

When you say 'the payment section', do you mean a page in Opencart itself is timing out or the payment gateway? What's the URL of the page where it's timing out (you don't need to share your site's address, just the bit from "/index.php" onwards.

Post by pbarber91 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:30 am

Correct. Yesterday, we were able to log in to the admin panel for the store. Now when we go to the admin URL, we can enter in our User/pass, and then it will timeout before loging in. and as far as the the payment section, It is the payment gateway. The checkout page loads perfectly, its only after you enter in your payment info into the credit card section that the gateway just sits there.
Here is the Url after .php in the admin panel timeout:
?route=common/login