Post by JackBest » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Hi All

We are having a very strange issue with our orders. On average once a day a order will be placed that will have no customer details and our own stores address details and email address and the product that was bought and what payment gateway was used. These are real orders that when we check in our worldpay and paypal accounts have been paid for. And when we check linnworks our order and inventory management system the order is there with no details just the products that were ordered. What we end up doing is getting there details from the information on world pay or paypal. Can anyone help with this problem

Post by sytra » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Is the call back correctly enabled in worldpay (we dont use this so not sure how it works) or Paypal?

Running OC 1.5.5.1 with vqmods.
http://www.aislings.co.uk
http://www.lovers-paradise-toys.co.uk

Post by JackBest » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Just double checked and they appear to be correct also we have many orders coming through correctly just approximately once a day a order will come through blank

Post by tribulation » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:46 am

Was a solution to this problem ever found? I am having a similar issue, but only the email address is missing. Then the customer never receives their order confirmation and a new customer account is created with a blank email address that all the new orders without email addresses get added to. Very confusing for everyone!

Only changes I made to my store was add the Ajax Quick Checkout and Braintree payment modules, then this started happening. Not sure if I didn't upload a file or if something got corrupted?

I also happens with Qphoria's Paypal Express. That and the braintree module are the only two payment options I have activated.

I am using Opencart 1.5.5.1, PHP 5.3.

Any insight or hunches would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Post by Von Grootel » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:14 am

Hello,

Did anyone solve this problem? I'm having the same one.

Please let me know. Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,