Post by distvan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:21 am

When I select paypal_standard payment at checkout, it doesnt go forward. The result will be an empty string. The output class variable is empty. I think there are something wrong around ob_get_contents at controller render method or is it a server specific bug?

Location - Hungary, Gödöllő

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am

when you say "Doesn't go forward" what are you referring to? Do you get sent to paypal? or just sits there?
There's nothing to check in the ob_get_contents... the issue is likely a javascript issue on the checkout page or something.
We need more details and a link to your site.

Administrator

Post by distvan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:15 pm

I select payment option radio button at payment at checkout and click to the continue button. I see two server request:

- index.php?route=checkout/payment server response: []
- index.php?route=checkout/confirm server response: {"output":null}

The checkout/confirm case the following happen:

The payment method is pp_standard and its template is: pp_standard.tpl
In the code: catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php at the end of the file the $json['output'] = $this->render(); is NULL! because the controller's render method return null because the ob_get_contents() will be empty.

and the checkout process doesnt continue (no hidden paypal form generation)

Post by distvan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Ok I found the problem.

The language file (pp_stanard.php) has some special characters. It is not coding in UTF8 and appear some question mark in it. I changed all and now it is ok. It creates the hidden form and after clicking confirm button it redirects to the paypal site!