Post by drjawn » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:15 pm

I checked the source code for this page which appears to be all html, what is the name of the file that contains this info?

TY

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:36 pm

The main home controller file is located at: catalog/controller/common/home.php file. The common folder is the head and body of your site.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by drjawn » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Thanks.

Seems most of those files are php.

Is there any one file that contains all the html I found when viewing the source, one that can be edited?

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:53 pm

catalog/view/theme/your_theme/template/common/home.tpl file. Take note that if you wish to edit template codes, I mostly recommend and prior to edit them on a custom theme folder and NOT on the default template.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by drjawn » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 pm

I was hoping to see all the html I mentioned but, I managed to find the right place to insert some of my own code.

Thanks much.