Post by craftyrose » Wed May 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Hoping someone can help me. I have had 3 orders come through my website in the last couple of days where the customer has paid via paypal. In all cases I have not had an order come through my back office. They don't show at all in my orders. The only way I know I have an order is when I get a payment notification from paypal (which, thankfully, has the order printed on it). I've never had this problem before. It has just started to happen recently. My cart version is Version 1.4.9.1 It is getting frustrating.
Thanks heaps.
Robyn
www.craftyrose.co.nz

Post by andrei.bogdan » Wed May 14, 2014 8:13 pm

So no order confirmation emails either? Did you ask one of the clients if they received the order confirmation email? There might be a bug in the PayPal callback function so the response doesn't get back to your store, to confirm the payment and the order.

Andrei
andrei.opencart[at]yahoo.com
Themes and Extensions

Post by craftyrose » Thu May 15, 2014 5:41 pm

No. No confirmation emails either. Have justr heard back from one of my customers. All she got was the paypal one confirming her payment. How do I sort out this bug? When the customers go to pay via paypal the shipping cost gets dropped off too which means they only end up paying for the product via paypal and then have to pay shipping via internet banking.

Post by craftyrose » Thu May 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Is anyone able to help me sort out the above bug with paypal please?