Post by sazm1 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:57 am

hi,

I have managed to install the openstock and customized the openstock_customise.xml file according to new theme path.

now i am getting following VQMOD errors. please help me if anyone of you is kind to figure that is the problem.

***************************************************************error-log*****************************

Date: 2014-04-18
REQUEST URI : /admin/index.php?route=catalog/product/update&token=88ef843394c37040374d3333f555cef1&product_id=77
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/directoryname/public_html/directory-2/vqmod/xml/openstock.xml
id : OpenStock
version : 168
vqmver : 2.4.1
author : Welford Media

File Name : admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl(28)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): <td colspan="6"></td>';

MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/directortname/public_html/directory-2/vqmod/xml/product_detail_edit_page.xml
id : Product Option Image - Main
version : 1.8.0
vqmver : 2.3.2
author : WeDoWeb.com.au - contact@wedoweb.com.au

File Name : admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl(7)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): html += ' <td colspan="6"></td>';

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Date: 2014-04-
REQUEST URI : /towels?sort=rating&order=DESC&limit=25
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/directory/public_html/directory-2/vqmod/xml/show_selected_image_in_cart.xml
id : Product Option Image - Show Option Image in Cart

File Name : system/library/cart.php(1)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): => $product_query->row['image'],

---------- Date: 2014-04-18
REQUEST URI : /admin/index.php?route=catalog/product/update&token=88ef843394c37040374d3333f555cef1&product_id=77
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/directory/public_html/directory-2/vqmod/xml/product_detail_edit_page.xml
id : Product Option Image - Main

File Name : admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl(4)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): <td class="right"><?php echo $entry_weight; ?></td>

REQUEST URI : /
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/directoryname/public_html/directory-2/vqmod/xml/show_selected_image_in_cart.xml
id : Product Option Image - Show Option Image in Cart

File Name : system/library/cart.php(1)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): => $product_query->row['image'],

---------- Date: 2014-04-18
REQUEST URI : /fitted-sheet-cotton-non-iron.html
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/directory/public_html/directory-2/vqmod/xml/openstock_customise.xml
id : OpenStock template customise file
version : 168

File Name : catalog/view/theme/themename/template/product/product.tpl(5)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): <a onclick="addToWishList('<?php echo $product_id; ?>');"><?php echo $button_wishlist; ?></a>

*******************************************error-log-end************************************************************

kindly help

i will be very thankful.

regards

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:59 am

I imagine that you use some kind of template, wich is not compatible.

XML (#1) is looking 'exactly' for the Line-Content (#3) in the .tpl/.php-File (#2) called and shown in each section mentioned below, but does not find it. Therefore, the Mod-Execution > Add Content (after/before THIS)/ Replace THIS /Delete THIS, whatever...< is not possble.

You would have to compare the exact 'place' and 'use' of the lines mentioned with the OC default Theme and then find the similar section in the bought template to replace (in the corresponding .xml-file) this "anchor-type content" (#3) with 'existing' content in a similar place of your template. BUT try first to use the OC default theme to make sure the Mod works in general, regardless of how it looks optically...

It may not be so very easy to do this, if you do not know how to read and handle source code.

But if it works with the default OC Template, then you know what to do.

----
1.openstock.xml
2.admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl
3.<td colspan="6"></td>';
-----
1.product_detail_edit_page.xml
3.html += ' <td colspan="6"></td>';
----
1.show_selected_image_in_cart.xml
2.system/library/cart.php
3. => $product_query->row['image'],
---
1.product_detail_edit_page.xml
3.<td class="right"><?php echo $entry_weight; ?></td>
----
1.show_selected_image_in_cart.xml
2.system/library/cart.php
3.=> $product_query->row['image'],
----
1.openstock_customise.xml
2.catalog/view/theme/themename/template/product/product.tpl
3.<a onclick="addToWishList('<?php echo $product_id; ?>');"><?php echo $button_wishlist; ?></a>
---

Good luck

Ernie

PS. It's always an open game to 'mount' important add-on-modification on to a simple existing part of content within a Source-File. If, for any reason, exactly the same description-part is changed, used by other Add-On's (before the .xml-file in discussion is called to do it's job) or even used anyplace else on this File (after some specific modification), an XML- Mod will not longer function (or be visible in another place on the screen), because it misses the DOOR (or finds a second one as well) to get in 'action' and take over it's job. This is why I try to implement VQMOD Extension Content directly into the standard Source whereever possible.

a simple Example of how little it takes:

1. <a onclick="addToWishList('<?php echo $product_id; ?>');"><?php echo $button_wishlist; ?></a>
and make this:
2. <a onclick="addToWishList('<?php echo $product_id; ?>');"> <?php echo $button_wishlist; ?></a>
or this:
3. <a onclick="addToWishList('<?php echo $product_id; ?>');"><?php echo $button_wishlist; ?> </a>

in 2 of those 3 examples, an .xml-mod will not longer work.
Last edited by IP_CAM on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I don't use Forum Mail, to reach me, contact: jti@jacob.ch
-
Server Q & A Basic Information on Code + Settings
http://www.everyauction.info/serverinfo.html
Demoversion OpenCart LIGHT v.1.5.6.5
http://www.jti.li/shop/
1'400+ FREE OC Extensions - from OC v.1.5.x up,
on the world's largest OC-related Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
-

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by sazm1 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:52 pm

hi,
i got the hint,

thank you very much for such a detailed kind help.

best wishes

Post by veigaeveiga » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:50 am

Hello

I'm having the same problem

OpenCart 1.5.6.4

---------- Date: 2015-02-23 16:49:36 ~ IP : 187.4.222.22 ----------
REQUEST URI : /index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/xml/openstock_customise.xml
id : OpenStock template customise file
version : 178

File Name : catalog/view/theme/*/template/product/product.tpl(5)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): <div><?php echo $text_qty; ?>

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:39 am

meaning, that the VqMod:

Code: Select all

vqmod/xml/openstock_customise.xml
is looking in this file:

catalog/view/theme/*/template/product/product.tpl
to find this Line:

<div><?php echo $text_qty; ?>
exactly, as it is written, and placed in:

Line: 221 <div class="cart">
Line: 222 <div><?php echo $text_qty; ?>

placed in:
catalog/view/theme/°/template/product/product.tpl
in 'my' product.tpl File of a OC v.1.5.6.4

THIS: >> theme/*/template << actually MEANS,
that it first checks, if such a, possibly theme-adapted, product template file exists in a CUSTOM used Theme set.
If such Custom THEME is used, but contains NO such File, it uses the DEFAULT THEME product template file instead. This is a COMMON way to do it in OC, generally. Just to explain the use and purpose of the * !!

So, if you use a v.1.5.6.x Version, the Mod should work. At least, IF THIS LINE:

<div><?php echo $text_qty; ?>
called 'ANCHOR' (by me), has NOT possibly been modified/overwritten/whatever by another VqMod already BEFORE, as explained here in detail:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 39#p546026

I hope, you understand, such THINGS are not so easy to explain, not beeing of english origin myself...

Good Luck
Ernie
bigmax.ch/shop/

-
-

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by brasilicano » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi there, I'm one step behind. What do you need to ALTER in the openstock_customize.xml? I have a custom theme, and I managed to install OpenStock, it works right except it doesn't block customers from buying products that are OUT OF STOCK!

I contacted the developer support, and they said "If you are using a custom theme, you will probably need to alter the vqmod/xml/openstock_customise.xml. If you are unable to do this yourself, we offer a custom theme patching service" and they charge for that! Come on!!

Why can't they just give you instructions.

Anyway, I have a level 4/10 notion as to HTML and CSS, but I have no idea as to WHAT to alter in vqmod/xml/openstock_customise.xml!

Any help is much appreciated.

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:48 am

>> Why can't they just give you instructions. <<

...because they cannot BUY a few hundreds of THEMES, and invest a few hundreds of HOURS, just to find out, how assist others, for free. It's as simple as that, you just expect to much. :-\
----
But it's easy to do, just find out the difference between the DEFAULT File Content, and your Custom Theme Content, and modify the the openstock_customise.xml accordingly, where errors show up.
----
Sample of openstock_customise.xml:

<file name="catalog/view/theme/*/template/common/header.tpl">
        <operation>
            <search position="before"><![CDATA[<?php echo $google_analytics; ?>]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[<style>.loading {background: #FFFFFF url('/catalog/view/theme/default/image/loading.gif') 10px center no-repeat;border: 1px solid #B8E2FB;	padding: 10px 10px 10px 33px;margin-bottom: 15px;color: #555555;}</style>]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>
    <file name="catalog/view/theme/*/template/product/product.tpl">
        <operation>
            <search position="replace"><![CDATA[<div class="padd-avalib"> <div class="extra-wrap"> <span class="prod-stock-2"><?php echo $text_stock; ?></span> <div class="prod-stock"><?php echo $stock; ?></div></div></div>]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[<?php if($has_option == 0 && $subtract != 0) { ?><div class="padd-avalib"> <div class="extra-wrap"> <span class="prod-stock-2"><?php echo $text_stock; ?></span> <div class="prod-stock"><?php echo $stock; ?></div></div></div> <?php } ?>]]></add>
        </operation>
        <operation>
            <search position="replace"><![CDATA[<select name="option[<?php echo $option['product_option_id']; ?>]">]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[<select name="option[<?php echo $option['product_option_id']; ?>]" class="optionChoice">]]></add>
        </operation>
----
Sample-Explanation:

It shows you an error, related to

..... template/product/product.tpl
and it tells, you that some Line, searched for, does not exist, in that form,
IN: catalog/view/theme/YOUR-THEME/template/product/product.tpl
containing something like:

<div class="padd-avalib"> <div class="extra-wrap"> <span class="prod-stock-2"><?php echo $text_stock; ?></span> <div class="prod-stock"><?php echo $stock; ?></div></div></div>
---
So, TRY TO FIND A CONTENT, AT LEAST SIMILAR to THIS NOT FOUND LINE:

<div class="padd-avalib"> <div class="extra-wrap"> <span class="prod-stock-2"><?php echo $text_stock; ?></span> <div class="prod-stock"><?php echo $stock; ?></div></div></div>
It may exist, in a slightly different form, possibly even only with different spacings, as explained further up in my Postings, whatever, then, this LINE, found, would have to be PLACED in the "openstock_customise.xml", instead of the one, containing an obviously INVALID Anchor-Line, not exactly matching YOUR THEME Code.

THEN; You need to replace the ANCHOR-Code, in your XML-File related, with the correct CODE, found in your CUSTOM THEME FILE, or do it, possibly, the OPPOSITE way, replacing the SOURCE Code in your Theme Template FIle, and it hopefully works.

That's, how it goes. If you cannot do it, get someone to do it for you. Like changing tires on your Car. it's related with time, ad money, usually, especially, if you have expensive Custom Alu-Rims... ;)

no offense, just information.
Good Luck
Ernie

-
-