Post by warcraft » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 am

OK, I am not a programmer but I can edit and change some basic stuff. I am running Aceshop under Joomla which for the most part is fine. I do have a problem though with my product option table spilling out from page container. See attached pic.
It is a problem with the aceshop software, they have acknowledged its a bug when I asked them about it in another support ticket, yet they wont tell me what file to fix after I asked them 3 times. I am sure it is something simple but for the life of me I cant find the file that has the width listed. I have used google developer tools and can find most things with that but I am just missing something here. (Lack of sleep maybe. :) )
If anyone can help, I would be very grateful.
TIA,
Dub.

Attachments

OC options.JPG

OC options.JPG (73.68 KiB) Viewed 590 times

Location - Springfield, MA

Post by warcraft » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Thanks for the response, however, I think it was a bit reactive rather than helpful. I am guessing you didnt read it fully.
I said it was an ACEshop issue. I Also said I asked them numerous times how to fix it which went unresponded to.

That is why I am asking for help here. I KNOW its not a native OC issue, however aceshop is nothing more than opencart integrated with Joomla. It functions exactly as if it were the standalone software. All the VQMods and extras work with it the same exact way.

I thought my question was pretty simple, what file would I be looking for if this WERE a problem. No more, no less.

This place is full of brilliant OC minds and I am sure someone can say, take a look at this .tpl or php file, it should have what your looking for.

Thanks for any help

Post by melbagnato » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Go to your "admin\view\template\setting\store_form.tpl" file and edit that to fix the problem.

Keep in mind that this might be .css file issue.

- Mel

http://online.enterpriseconsulting.com.au

Site with OpenCart extensions & code downloads, many new extensions coming soon!
Follow us on twitter for more updates

Location - Melbourne

Post by warcraft » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:37 am

Thanks Mel,
I checked that file but it didnt have what I was looking for but I feel it is one of those files. Attached is another screenshot. I feel the css is probably correct as everything is saying width: 100% and it takes in account for 295px margin for the shirt size and color option tabs. If you look at the screen, the box model in the lower right is showing 1494 pixels wide and I think that is the problem. It should only be like 1260px for the options tab and 1494px for all the other tabs that DONT have a needed margin for additional option tabs. I am not sure what file that is though.

Thanks.

Attachments

OC Box.JPG

OC Box.JPG (185.2 KiB) Viewed 568 times

Post by warcraft » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Problem solved. I received a new stylesheet in my email this morning with all the corrections.
Thanks for the help.