Post by vietthu101 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:49 am

I have little problem is how to remove "Qty" in picture attack.Thanks!

Post by BlueLotusStudio » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:50 pm

This is where the customer enters the quantity they want to order. Are you sure you want to remove it?

http://www.bluelotustreasures.com
oc v1.5.6.1 with vq_mod - clean install
Current extensions: currency drop down; usps fix; vqmodmanager; sliding shopping cart; multiple flat rate options; braintree payment gateway; ajax quick checkout; show voucher theme pictures

Location - Maryland

Post by vietthu101 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:18 pm

BlueLotusStudio wrote:This is where the customer enters the quantity they want to order. Are you sure you want to remove it?
yes,i want remove it because i use select option for this properties

Post by vietthu101 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:30 pm

and plz help me how to resize font title products?
Tks

Post by rempong » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:49 pm

I assume that is product page, right ? find this file : "catalog\view\theme\default\template\product\product.tpl"
change 'default' to suit your current theme.

Try remove :

<?php echo $text_qty; ?>
<input type="text" name="quantity" size="2" value="<?php echo $minimum; ?>" />

OPENCART MODULE :
Opencart Compare Link VQMOD, Link your compared product to forum/email

Copy and DIRECTLY Edit Product, the easy way.

Custom Product Sort, Full control to product sorting options

Already Sold Product Module, shows total product sold

Opencart Shortcode (Wordpress Clone)

Location - Indonesia

Post by BlueLotusStudio » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 pm

and plz help me how to resize font title products?
You can use your inspector to locate the exact line in your stylesheet.css. Open your site in Firefox . Highlight the line you want to edit - in this case your product title; right click on it and click on Inspect Element. This will open an inspection box at the bottom of your page - the right hand side will show you the current formatting, the file it is located in, and the line number it is on. If you double click on the line of code, you can even edit the line and test different font sizes, colors, etc., before you actually change the file.

Your css file is located in catalog/view/theme/yourtheme/stylesheet/stylesheet.css. I don't know how familiar you are with writing code, so I will err on the side of too much information. CSS is applied from the top down, so that last command is the one that controls. Therefore, rather than deleting or commenting out your original code, is better to copy the lines of code you want to edit, paste them at the bottom of your css file, and make your changes there. I always put a comment line, e.g., /* -- my changes --*/. This way I can see exactly where my changes begin.

Hope this helps,
JoAnne

http://www.bluelotustreasures.com
oc v1.5.6.1 with vq_mod - clean install
Current extensions: currency drop down; usps fix; vqmodmanager; sliding shopping cart; multiple flat rate options; braintree payment gateway; ajax quick checkout; show voucher theme pictures

Location - Maryland