Post by Tuxxin » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:05 am

I've been working with OpenCart for about 6 months now and I've ran into an issue when trying to setup multiple stores. I read many of the posts on these forums, including tutorials and have setup the domain with cpanel as an addon domain and then added the new store on the OC backend. Now when I go to the new domain, it 301 redirects back to the other store. Any ideas what would cause this?

Location - Orlando, FL

Post by jty » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:26 pm

The first thing I would look at is "Make sure to add '/' at the end." in admin store settings. The trailing slash /

jty

Post by cwswebdesign » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:35 am

Tuxxin wrote:I've been working with OpenCart for about 6 months now and I've ran into an issue when trying to setup multiple stores. I read many of the posts on these forums, including tutorials and have setup the domain with cpanel as an addon domain and then added the new store on the OC backend. Now when I go to the new domain, it 301 redirects back to the other store. Any ideas what would cause this?

What's the contents of your .htaccess file and to make sure, when you setup your add on domain in cPanel, it's pointing to the same location that Opencart is installed in? The other suggestion to make sure the / is entered is a good suggestion and frequently missed as well.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA